PhD thesis at INSA Lyon and UTS Sydney in structural acoustics
(only one of these projects will be funded. The candidate must choose one of these projects, details in the link below)
– Project 1 : Vibroacoustic Response of a Curved Surface Excited by a Turbulent Flow
– Project 2: Noise Radiated from a Cylindrical Shell in Shallow Water Environment
– Project 3 : Control of the noise radiated from stiffened cylindrical shells using acoustic black hole and locally resonant metamaterial
Applicants must fulfill ALL the following minimum eligibility criteria at the date of the call deadline (11 April 2023):
1. MSCA Early-stage Researcher rule: Applicants must have not yet been awarded a doctoral degree. Researchers who have successfully defended their doctoral thesis but who have not yet formally been awarded the doctoral degree will NOT be considered eligible to apply.
2. MSCA Mobility rule: Applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline (i.e., since 11 April 2020). Time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention (1951 Refugee Convention and the 1967 Protocol), compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
3. MSCA Employment rule: Applicants may not be already permanently employed by the chosen Research Host at the time of call deadline.
4. Minimum level of studies: Applicants must meet the academic criteria for admission to the
doctoral programs at both the French and the Australian enrolling universities.
5. English proficiency: Applicants must have a demonstrable C1 level of English (both speaking
and in writing).