Bio-acousticien dans le domaine marin
You will join the “Metocean and Acoustics” team of Sinay and work closely with Project Managers, Data Analysts, Engineers, Biologists and Specialists in data collection at sea. You will mostly work on projects related to ports, offshore wind farms, and marine traffic.
1. Main tasks:
– Leading and writing in French and English Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) to assess the impact of human-made underwater noise on marine wildlife such as marine mammals, fishes and so on.
– Leading and writing in French and English technical commercial offers (bid, tenders,…) related to underwater noise EIA.
2. Secondary tasks:
– Taking part in the writing in French and English of EIA on other topics such as wildlife survey (boat and plane) on birds, marine mammal, fishes, and benthic fauna.
– Taking part in the writing in French and English of commercial offers (bid, tenders, …) related to wildlife EIA.
3. Thirdly, you might also get involved in:
– Underwater acoustic equipment preparation (C-POD, F-POD, Underwater acoustic recorder, mooring…).
– Acoustic surveys to deploy and recover equipment.
– Processing underwater acoustic signal: noise measurements and marine mammals’ detection.
– Modelling underwater sound propagation: noise mapping and risk assessment on marine fauna.
More informations on the link below.